Online Advertising Sales Manager UK/DE/ES/BENELUX/PL/CH
Zebestof, a, CCMBENCHMARK GROUP company
This position will report directly to the VP International Sales
WHO IS ZEBESTOF ?
- Zebestof, has been acquired by CCMBENCHMARK GROUP, French leading publisher with more than 60M unique visitors worldwide
- We are a proprietary RTB programmatic platform with media traders that optimize daily digital budgets thanks to many data marketing assets we’ve developped since 2010
- Zebestof is headquartered in Paris, France and already has an office in Milan, Italy
- Zebestof is looking to open several office in the UK/DE/ES/BENELUX/PL/CH and we are looking for great talents with entrepreneurial mind within a two digits growth industry to start our operations within different countries
- Zebestof is a fast growing independant company specialized in Real Time Data Marketing.
- Zebestof interacts with 1st party datas from its advertiser list and also with its holding’s publishers datas as a key differentiator
WHAT IS THE JOB ?
- Develop and implement local business plan to deliver agreed RTB commercial objectives
- Securing new revenue streams from agency/advertisers on Real Time Bidding media spend
- Deliver RTB revenue objectives quarterly and annually through personal effort and with team members
- Ensure RTB sales development and account management: managing and developing relationships with existing and new clients hereunder Media Agencies, Advertisers
- Educate clients about all aspects of Zebestof’s RTB tools and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives
- Track pipeline, develop and communicate accurate forecasts of RTB sales to the Management team
- Work with Product Management and Marketing departments while providing structured market feedback and agree on positioning, key messages, sales tools, marketing plans, and other required support to meet RTB revenue objectives
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET IN ?
- Must be fuent in two different languages, having lived recently in the country you apply for, French mother tongue (preferred), English (mandatory).
- Extensive experience in commercial management showing clear career progression
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills
- Direct and indirect sales experience in businesses related to online advertising technology
- Good knowledge of display advertising eco-system, especially RTB
- Professionally sales trained and experience with sales methodologies
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking and ability to develop and present buying and optimization recommendations to clients
- Building sustained customer and partner relationships based on trust and delivery of commitments
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels and commands respect with all stakeholders internally and externally
WHAT WILL BE MY DAILY LIFE?
We are offering
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally to manage your country/region and develop your successful teams.
- International and dynamic environment
- A positive and pleasant work culture
- A good compensation and bonus to help you outperform
- A solid culture of one of the fastest growing sector in the online advertising
- A real entrepreunarial opportunity made for those who lead and not those who follow
You can apply for this position here under with the quick form or send us an email @ email@example.com
HEADQUARTERS: PARIS, FRANCE
21 rue auber