Each delivered impression for a Branding campaign is analyzed and monitored to calculate two index: the exhibition area of advertising and exposure time.
By analyzing these two criteria and mixing them , we get a key KPI visibility of your campaign: The ad visibility index
Based on this index, our algorithms will decide to over-deliver or under-deliver banners or video of your campaign. The main goal is to maximize brand exposure at minimum cost. The other goal is to exclude unwanted inventory from buys. Mixed with our own proprietary RTB trading platform means we can increase transparency and trust for advertisers on key issues such as viewability.
Our ad visibility index is meeting IAB standards. Thus we are able to offer you maximum exposure for your branding campaign.
Since 2011, our evaluation process for all data, media and tech vendors, our quality rate is built upon performance metrics and data as well as ad server performance data. These new metrics – currently aggregated in an internal database created by our Zebestof team – will ultimately live within the Zebestof PMP platform, where they will be sorted, structured and stored for easy access. Zebestof real time dashboard will also provide an easy way to quickly crunch these current metrics. All of this collected data will flow in the Zebestof Platform to provide a complete picture of performance data and tell users various aspects pertaining to the value of the delivered impression on giving inventory.
Our quality index (including ad visibility index) will be applied to categorize inventory into different types:
- Standard: This type of inventory will have high performing Brand Safety scores.
- Reach: This inventory will focus on brand safety scores with higher tolerance (referring to companies who are comfortable with a lower percentage of overall brand safety), but will also take direct response metrics into account, such as CPC, CPL.
- Performance: This refers to inventory with direct response key performance indicators tied to it, such as cost-per-click or cost-per-acquisition. It will typically have higher tolerance for brand safety and higher tolerance on lower viewability.
- Premium: This inventory will be specific to ad quality and take into account things such as viewability, brand safety and, in some cases, direct response metrics (click-through-rate, completion rate).
Our quality index will also track various metrics and provides scores for inventory.
In display, we already work with agnostic thrid party partners like Adloox, Adledge, ComScore, Nielsen and more.
- Adloox and Adledge —the first partners of our quality index—will allow us to leverage their 4 years independant expertise in Ad visibility and offer our clients access to exclusive pre-bid data for targeting around viewability and also brand safety, fraud, and page context within the RTB auction process. Our relationship with Adloox and Adledge allow us to deliver granular-level data to help assess addressable media performance and refine our definition of quality by linking data to other key performance indicators.
- nielsen is a new partner and provides ad visibility into delivery to contextual categories and viewability. This includes granular, log level data on impressions via Nielsen Online Campaign Ratings (OCR), which includes viewability and brand safety metrics. The nielsen OCR data is at the level needed to make Nielsen’s data actionable. This is important as it enables optimizing against the verification metrics in conjunction with other delivery and performance KPIs.
- comScore is also a new partner and provides visibility into delivery to contextual categories and viewability. This includes granular, log level data on impressions via comScore’s Validated Campaign Essentials (vCE), which includes vCE Impression Level Reporting (ILR) for viewability and brand safety metrics. The comScore vCE ILR data is at the level needed to make comScore’s data actionable. This is important as it enables optimizing against the verification metrics in conjunction with other delivery and performance KPIs.
- We will also ensure high viewability rates thanks to direct deals Above The Fold with Premium publishers, maximizing the chance of being viewed thanks to top placements.
In video, we work closely with preferred video verification and viewability partner Tubemogul, Integral adscience, Proximic and Set to ensure higher video viewability and quality executions. By analyzing post-bid data, we use insights to optimize campaigns, determine best practices for quality insurance in campaign set-up, and develop viewability-optimized site lists. For those not serving their ads through these partners, we are exploring other solution for measurement and reporting. We will also ensure high viewability rates thanks to direct deals Above The Fold with Premium publishers, maximizing the chance of being viewed thanks to top placements.
Ultimately, the power of our proprietary stack of technologies lies in its ability to allow Zebestof to not only optimize for ad visibility, but media and audience integrity as well. We’re combining and addressing viewability, page content quality and performance metrics to give marketers a more holistic view of an ad placement. Moreover, our technology provides a strong expertise by aggregating multiple industry-leading data sources (e.g. Adloox, Adledge, nielsen OCR, comScore vCE, Proximic, etc.) to provide an in-depth view of ad placement quality. By joining the range of quality metric variables with partner data and insights, we can now score each ad placement to maximize campaigns results and return on investment. That is to say our independance and our stack of internal technologies is a great advantage for our customers.